The Critter Happenings

The tarantulas, mammals, and reptiles (and anything else)

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Mr. Bear was munched

The father of the two versi egg sacs we have was munched. It's a sad day for me to find out this out. I always liked Bear. He was tiny, and not as skittish as some. He was shipped out to Vegas to be bred again, my reasoning behind it was so he wouldn't be here when he died. I am so selfish. Jason tried to protect me and tell me he just died, but I read the message, he was munched. I seem to have a mental problem with the males being munched. To me it seems like a horrible way to die. It's the first male I have lost. And it stinks. So rest in peace my dear Bear. Your genes will live on. I plan on keeping a few of his babies. Sad sad day.

My baby has fangs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home