The Critter Happenings

The tarantulas, mammals, and reptiles (and anything else)

Saturday, March 18, 2006

The wait is horrible!

I swear this is worse than waiting on your own children to be born! I keep checking and rechecking Ms. Rogains home for baby spiderlings. We found the egg sac on the 25th of Jan so we should be seeing something soon. We don't even know if this sac is fertile or not since we didn't breed her but the fellow that she came from said he did. I just can hardly stand it! This is our first sac so it's all new to us. Rogain (my 4 year old names all the T's so sorry about the strange names...LOL) is a good mommy so far. She rolls it around the web and has been hugging it non stop. She has eaten a few times which is good, but I really can't wait to feed her up where she looks good again. She most likely wonders who the heck keeps peering in with that darn flashlight...LOL.

Fuzzy is doing well with her sac too! Her's is alot larger than Rogains though. She has yet to eat even though we keep offering.

I am going to St. Louis to the show this Sunday and who knows what slings I will come home with! Mr. Botar will be there. I haven't seen him since last November so I have alot of slings to catch up on.....LOL.


Here is a picture of me last year holding a T for the second time in my life. It was a little scary! I wanted to know what it felt like incase they ran up my arm or something during maintenance. And the picture was proof to all my family that I did it.....LOL. It's a bad picture of me, but o well, we all can't be beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home